Certified Move In Ready Home Inspection (Pre Listing)
How Does The Certified Move In Ready Program Work?
“Pre listing” or “seller’s home inspection” are now called a Certified Move In Ready Home Inspection. This is our new tool for sellers to improve real estate marketability. For a Seller, completing a home inspection before putting the home on the market is essential. It prevents the homeowner from being blindsided by the buyers home inspector.
Certified Move In Ready Homes have been thoroughly inspected. They have undergone a 500+ Point Thorough Examination. This Includes; Structural, Mechanical, Roof, Electrical, Plumbing, Major Appliances, Heat and A/C.
No home is perfect. A Certified Move In Ready Home Inspection does not mean that the home is perfect. It does not mean that all repairs have been made. It simply means the home has already undergone a vigorous inspection and there are no big surprises. A written report has been finalized and includes documentation of any areas of concerns.
The Advantages Of A Certified Move In Ready Home Inspection:
1. Prevents the seller from being blind sided by the buyers inspection report.
2. Having a Certified Move In Ready Home Inspection may prevent the buyer from performing another inspection.
3. Repairs, improvements or updates can be made before the home goes on the market.
2. Promotes the home for sale on our website.
3. Promotes the listing agent on our website.
2. Demonstrates to the potential buyer a sellers integrity.
3. Avoid repair negotiations that can delay or even kill the deal.
4. A Certified Move In Ready Home Inspection enhances the property in the market place.
5. The report can be added to the seller’s disclosure documentation.
6. Assists in setting a realistic sales price.
The written report and a narrative video are posted here and ready for homebuyers to view. Clear and concise with digital photos of each room and any concerns noted. The video review, narrated by our Dallas Home Inspectors. It provides verbal and visual clarity and is also provided here.
If any areas of concern have been corrected, a follow-up photo may be in the report to reflect appropriate improvements. The owner may also have repair receipts from local tradesmen. Areas of concern that haven’t been corrected may also contain repair estimates provided by the seller. Please contact the listing agent for further information on any of the properties.
- If You’re A Seller, Click Here, To Download More Information
- If You’re An Agent, Click Here, To Download More Information
If the Sellers Are Paying For The Home Inspection, How Do I Know That I’m Viewing A Fair Home Inspection Report?”
Good Question! Selman Home Inspections applies the same standards of inspections for sellers as we do for buyers. Regardless of who hires us, the outcome will be the same. We will not sugar-coat our findings for sellers any more than we will exaggerate our findings for buyers. FAIR AND UNBIASED INSPECTIONS ARE ALWAYS OUR POLICY! -David Selman, Owner, Certified Master Home Inspector
Click Below To View Sample Certified Move In Ready Reports
We Are Your Premier Dallas Fort Worth Home Inspection Company | Let our Dallas Fort Worth home inspectors prevent you from buying The Money Pit. We’ll alert you to any and all health or safety issues and maintenance needs of the home you’re looking to buy.
Selman Home Inspections Services will be your home buying or selling advocate! We are committed to providing you with outstanding service. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough. If you’re looking to buy or sell in the Fort Worth Dallas area, we can help!
Owned and operated by Certified Master Home Inspector, David Selman of Selman Home Inspections Services prides himself in being committed to following high standards and providing professional service to all of our customers.
Call (469) 458-7555 Today or Click To Schedule your Dallas Home Inspection Online 24/7 Right From Our Website
Safety, Security and Peace Of Mind ~ Selman Dallas Home Inspections!